Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Summer Camp refundable?
There is a 2-week window for a full or partial refund of your order, beginning the date of purchase. For refunds, please follow the step below. New families who have surpassed the 2-week window will receive a credit on their account that may be used toward the current or following summer. Current families who have surpassed the 2-week window will receive a credit on their account that may be used toward the current or following summer, as well as tuition.
2. How do I request a refund?
If you cannot attend or you have chosen the incorrect camps and need to request a full refund or partial refund, please log on to your account and select My Camps, followed by Refund. You will then be able to select the items you wish to refund.
3. If I am adding another order to my account, do I need to pay a registration fee again?
If you are adding another order, please follow the steps above and select the registration fee to be refunded.
4. Do current families pay a registration fee?
Yes, the registration fee is for both new and currently enrolled families.
5. Who do I contact if I have an issue with my Summer Camp order?
For issues with your order, please contact the school directly.
6. What are the Covid-19 protocols for Summer Camp?
For our Covid-19 protocols please visit https://www.endeavorschools.com/covid-19-precautions/
7. Will I receive additional day-to-day information for Summer Camp from my school?
Yes. Upon registering, your school will send you a Welcome Packet that provides information regarding pick-up/drop-off times and locations, immunization requirements, what to bring, lunch and snack offerings (if available) and contact information.
8. What attire is required?
We suggest that children wear comfortable clothes for both indoor and outdoor activities. Please consider the daily weather conditions.
9. Where do I find specific summer camp information, including dates and pricing, for my location?
To view an extensive list of camp themes, dates and pricing based on location, please visit your school page: https://camps.endeavorschools.com/find-your-school/
10. Are Summer Camp spaces limited?
Yes, Summer Camp spaces are limited. We encourage families to register for the entire summer as camps may sell out.
11. When are payments due?
For New Families, online payment is due at the time of registration. For current families, please use your School Code to surpass checkout and we will bill you through Procare upon registration.
12. Is financial assistance or scholarships available?
No, we do not offer financial assistance or scholarships.
13. Is there a special rate for current families?
No, there is not a special rate for current families.
14. Are there reduced rates for multiple children?
No, we do not offer reduced rates for families with multiple children.
15. What forms of payment do you accept?
New families may pay via credit or debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
16. Where do I view Summer Camp prices?
To view your school's Summer Camp pricing, you must first create an account.
17. Are visitors allowed during Summer Camp sessions?
Due to Covid-19, visitors are not allowed during Summer Camp sessions.
18. What Summer Camp themes do you offer?
Summer Camp themes vary by location. To view a list of our Summer Camp themes, please visit: https://camps.endeavorschools.com/camp-themes